COVID-19 Rental Assistance Program
All BakerRipley Rental Assistance funds have been committed at this time.
Tenants that need assistance with past due rent are encouraged to apply. Applications will be kept on file and BakerRipley will notify applicants should additional rental assistance funds become available.
Rental assistance applications submitted before December 29th requesting past due rent for September, October and/or November 2020 are being processed and tenants will be updated on their application status.
Tenants and Landlords can review FAQ for more information and guidance.
Select your landlord from the Participating Landlord Directory
Submit the following information
- Name and contact information
- Rental property information to include monthly rent amount and amounts of past due rent by month
- Household size and household monthly income information
Certifying that you meet the eligibility requirements
- To see a complete list of Tenant Eligibility Requirements, click here
Submit intake documents for
- Proof of identity
- Proof of residence within the rental property
- To see a complete list of accepted documents, click here
- Additional eligibility documents may be requested to complete eligibility, including proof of current monthly Household Income