COVID-19 Rental Assistance Program
We are now receiving applications for rental assistance for past due rent for September, October and November.
The program can pay up to $1,900 in past due rent even when tenants received BakerRipley COVID-19 Rental Assistance in the past, provided that the landlord is enrolled in the program.
To apply you will need to complete the Tenant Application which includes the steps below.
We are no longer accepting applications for rental assistance for the months of April - August. Rental Assistance applications submitted before November 2nd requesting past due rent of April - August are being processed and tenants will be updated on their application status.
The BakerRipley COVID-19 Rental Assistance Program will end on December 30th 2020 or when funds are no longer available.
Tenants and Landlords can review FAQ for more information and guidance.
Select your landlord from the Participating Landlord Directory
Submit the following information
- Name and contact information
- Rental property information to include monthly rent amount and amounts of past due rent by month
- Household size and household monthly income information
Certifying that you meet the eligibility requirements
- To see a complete list of Tenant Eligibility Requirements, click here
Submit intake documents for
- Proof of identity
- Proof of residence within the rental property
- To see a complete list of accepted documents, click here
- Additional eligibility documents may be requested to complete eligibility, including proof of current monthly Household Income